Thursday, October 7, 2010

Carrie Chau


Wow... its been ages since I've visited my own blog ! My apologies to all who bother to read this blog and even sometimes hope the author gets off her lazy ass and starts blogging! :p

So, here's my latest find !!

Carrie Chau, born in Hong Kong, creates some of the most beautiful paintings. I discovered this artist when I downloaded an interesting theme on my Nokia handset from the Ovi store. I loved the mobile themes by her so much, I had to google her. And voila ! I landed onto www.wunyingcollection.com and couldn't help but browse through all her paintings!
These are some of my favorite ones!




1 comment:

Asia said...

Asia Industries is one of the leading fashion garments manufacturers. We are a renowned garment buttons exporters in India and also manufacturer and supplier of d ring buckle adjuster etc.